Monday, September 2, 2013

On Being Inspired!

Follow @SheilaAgnew

Everyone should be inspired by something or someone. The richest people in the world receive inspiration from some source. If you ever meet a wealthy person who tells you they did it all by themselves with no help from anyone, move far away. That person is a liar! Even the poorest people who live in misery and despair are inspired by hope.

While my greatest inspiration is the Bible and the preached word, I am often inspired by people. Some great and notable people of history and present day, but mostly everyday people just like me. A kind word, a note or gesture often inspires my daily activities helping me to keep my light shining even during some of my darkest times. 

Don't make the mistake of trying to move through life without the one thing we all need to motivate us, a daily dosage of inspiration. 

No comments: