Tuesday, December 22, 2015
When the signs become evident, it's time to follow our hearts. This woman saw the signs
and followed the path, which lead to healing and miracles.
Saturday, December 12, 2015
Tuesday, November 24, 2015
SPOTLIGHT 50! Instead of crying about company downgrades in her industry, Tu Kute decided to make people laugh and started a new career in her 50's.
Tuesday, November 3, 2015
Thursday, October 22, 2015
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
Great News! I am celebrating National Coffee Day sending out FREE samples of delicious and nutritious Montavida coffee. I know you will love Montavida, so I will include a $10 gift card to deduct from our already discounted prices for the remainder of September. Leave a confidential message for me at email@example.com. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
Monday, September 28, 2015
I will be a guest on The Empowering Women Series for Changing Lives Online this Thursday, October 1, 2015, 9:00 pm EST (8:00 pm CST). The subject is "What to Do When We Need a Confidence Booster?" Tune in or call (949)203-4763
Monday, September 14, 2015
- You become thirsty and your desire to quench this thirst exceeds the pain you may endure during the transition. This tremendous thirst perceives the triumph you are about to experience.
- You get hunger pains and no amount of food with feed this hunger until you feed on the word of God.
Wednesday, August 12, 2015
Sunday, August 2, 2015
Wednesday, July 22, 2015
Monday, June 15, 2015
Wednesday, May 27, 2015
Wednesday, February 11, 2015
- Make someone else happy. Consider ways you can bring a smile to others including the elderly, children, domestic violence victims, sick and shut-in. Volunteering will also provide you with a sense of gratitude for what you do have in your life.
- Host a family and friends get together. You will be surprised at the people who would rather not go out to restaurants for dinner. The theme does not have to be Valentine’s Day and ask everyone to bring a dish or beverage.
- Make plans to start or finish a project you have wanted to do for a long time.
- Do something you may not ordinarily do such as book a glamour photo session, get a complete make-over or take a fun art class to stimulate your creativity.
- Don’t look at old pictures, love movies and songs that bring memories to make you feel sad. Watch funny movies or read inspirational books.
Wednesday, January 21, 2015
- Stay spiritually inspired.
- Reduce or eliminate things and people that distract you.
- Boost your energy with healthy foods and exercise to remain mentally alert.
- Make a commitment to limit distractions (phone, social media..) to 1-2 hours a day.
- Pray and meditate day and night.
"If you continue to find yourself having difficulty remaining focused, ask God to reveal your path, look for the signs and pursue them passionately. If your are committed to doing your part to remain focused and willing to obey the voice of God, he will fulfill your requests. Divine order contributes to right outcome."
Dear ____, Are You Missing Your Calling? is on Amazon Kindle and Paperback. Check out a sample chapter free at CLICK HERE